Yuewei's Blog :D

Friday, June 26, 2009

Shit whatever I wrote disappeared.
DAMN!

Ok a few good & Bad news recently,
The King Of Pop, Creator of the Moonwalk
Has passed on. :(
Grieve~
I recall moments of myself & my family singing to his songs like Smooth Criminal, Billy Jean, Thriller, Heal The World & more.
In his entire life he donated US$300 million to Charity.
Yes he's the man! But gone too soon.
Sighs, Good guys never live long.

& Now Good news!
Vennon & Cs' First book out!
WEEEE!!
Vennon finally became tanned le!
& both of them fitter le.
Woo Cs' Chest jitao fit siaaaa!

& I got myself an Iphone YYY
Downloaded many many games alr!
Happinesssssss!!

Pohots up now! :D

Townie with coussies!


Jeremy brother's BDAY!



YYY

Kisses for brother!

Kaisin's Bday at Boat Quay!

Sweet right!



Haircut at Jurong!
HoneyB's new decent boy haircut! lols.

XiangJie's haircut!
My red irritated eye :(

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM , Blogger Siuyi. said...

Sweetieeee,
relink me please!
http://s-iuyi.blogspot.com!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home