Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Referring back to Eunice/Celestine's blog.
You are such a liar!
Now you claim that you were not scolding us after you deleted the post.
Freaking kid-like childish behaviour!

& Once again, You never check things clearly before you accuse others.
On that day 7Aug i found out about your blog stuff & we were on the phone during the wee hours.
My sister tagged you, according to your blog's tag board at 00:46 which is equivalent to 12midnight of 8Aug.
& we were only on the phone settling at around 3am of 8Aug.
DUHHHHHHH!
Do you know how to read time at all?
Which means to say my sister tagged your blog LONGGGGGG before we spoke to each other.
So no fault there.
I don't see why she should "an apologies" to you.
You make yourself look dumb, again.
LOL!

& If I recalled correctly, YOU did admit it was YOUR fault for writing about ME.
& YOU said YOU will APOLOGIZE TO ME & DELETE YOUR POST FIRST.
Then now what the fuck are you talking about.
You say that you have no wrong at all now?

I was nice to just let you settle things off the way you wanted.
But seriously, now you're getting on my nerves.
So why don't you come straight to my face & tell me what you want?
Stop asking others, just clarify with me.

Cui, waste my time. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home