Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

holidays

WEETS~
HOLIDAYS!!
hahas..
can go crazy le..

but still canot relax. =(
got o lvls coming..
STRESS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
diaos.

ltr going interview for work!
weets
1 day $60 sia~
SONGBO.
im gonna sav e up and go on a crazy shopping day~
WAHAHAHAHAHA~
HAPPY~
wish me luck for the interviews.

last nite went dear hs ton.
hahas.. so funny..
we were watching wolfcreek wit weiyoong me and dear,
then keanyap suddenly pop out at the window.
scared me..
=.=
hahas..
then we all watch wolfcreek together.
i tink they all felt disgusted bout the movie toos.
GROSS..

MY FRENS WENT THAILAND LE~
wanna wish them YI LU SHUN FENG
and hope they remember to BUY PRESENTS FOR ME~
LOL
and hope they will missh me toos.
>_<


DEAREST JOOJOO LAOGONG DE BDAY IS COMING~
I NEED CASH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home