Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, August 03, 2006

zzzzz

haish.
im sad.
yes i really am.
i cried. but i noe yoo hate ppl to cry.
so i stopped.

he said he will wait for me nors.
i hope he does.
i love him so much~


to my successful boi-
HAISH~
i dunno y it happened.
but it just did nors.
i cant do much.
DEAR~
pls dun doubt me.
i hab changed le.
i become more guai le.
promises arent meant to be broken.
i noe.
tts y now im changeing myself.
=)
pls dun doubt my love ok?
MUACKS.

now. i hab to concentrate on studies first.
so i need dear to wait for me.
tis few months i will be so busy tt i wont hab time for yoo.
i promise yoo aft o' lvl i will spend more time wit yoo de.
now i just need yoo to trust me.
=)
i tried many times to gain back yoor trust.
i hope it works.
i noe yoo sometimes will still get angry over my naive mind.
but i will try my best to not make yoo angry.

successful boiboi-
1year + de relationship is not so easy to let go de.
wat others say i dun care.
they can say i very happy, they can say i not sad.
but who are they to noe how i feel inside?
i felt so hurt when yoo said i dun need yoo.
yoo are wrong.
i need yoo alots.!
MUACKS.
frm yoor lil' babii piggy behind the successful boi.



NO MORE DRINKING ALLOWED FOR YOO!!!
boiboi.
dun drink so much la.
its bad for health.
make me very worried yoo noe.
haish.



I LOVE YOU~
yueweii - mrsYEW. (i hope i am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home