Yuewei's Blog :D

Saturday, September 23, 2006

lmao

lmao.
i just made tt new moving photos.
its kinda cool n im quite happy bout it.
LOL
mayb is cos i damn zilian. lik to post my fotos. to show.


dun care wat others say le.
they can say i act cute act chio act kelian act yi ge you shen cai act bikini babe act ahlian , hao lian . watever.
i heck care. i live for myself not others. =X
let them say bahs.
btw. wearing bikini is not cos i wanna show to other guys ok. BIKINI IS FOR TAN LINES.
omg. they didnt noe? haiyo. *tsk tsk tsk*
hahas.

ytd night went selling icecream at tiong baruh.
wit xuan khoon n chris. chris was late~~
we all waiting for him. LOL
xuan partner wit chris n me wit khoon.
so funny lors.
we were lik WTF when we found out our blks were lik 30 stories high ?!
LOL
xuan n chris dumbsumb de. go take stairs down. me n khoon took lift down every floor.
LOL
tts area was hard to sell nors. =(
me n khoon sold 7. xuan n chris sold 4. they earned 1 dollars more than us. cos we sell cheaper. LOL
then me n ckhoon said " take stairs got 1 dollars more. LOL "
got many freaking noisy dog . zzzzzzzz
not lik my miny so good girl~~~~~ =)

after tt we went tiong baruh shopping center de mac ate dinner.
me n xuan went home by mrt.
chris n khoon by bus.
was a very funny dday nors.
LOL
enjoy playing wit them but hab a tired day working.

LOVE HONGJOO. he went to buy supper for me.or shld i say breakfast?
CUP CORN! he noes me best! i love cup corn
=)))))
cup corn at 5+am. LOL
thanks boy. muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home