Yuewei's Blog :D

Monday, September 25, 2006

motor

woots !
today boy send me home wit his new motor-bike! (motor -bicycle)
so fun nors!
his motor bike is orange n black de. =)
the seat super high de.
LMAO

boy went meet kean yap.
so he say can shun bian send me home.
its easy to know when kean yap arrivied.
the VRRROOM VROOOMMMMMM sound.
LOL
so obvious.
then boy boy rode on his bike. and after tt i went up sit.
i keep sliding down cos the sit really very high nors.
zzzzzzzz....
lmao
then the stupid keanyap. ask joo to ride pass my sch. dismissal time lors.
then alot of students looking. *attention seekers*
zzzzz

after tt boy send me to admirity mrt cos kena yap wan go vista point meet denise.
when i alight, my whole legs numb dao nors.
at first boy drive slowly. then speed up then go hump. i scared sia. woots. dun forget the cornering. and turning. woots. scary mans.
after tt jiu feel so fun lors.
the speed sibei shuang sia.
then i told boy "i dun wanana bomb yoor motor le."
he ask "why?"
i say "cos very fun =)"
LOL

SO FUNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~


tis is hongjoo nice bike~

my maths confirm fail lo ~~~~~~~~~~~ =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home