Yuewei's Blog :D

Monday, October 02, 2006

exams.

N LVL START LO~

yuewei hereby
WISH ALL N LVL STUDENTS GOOD LUCK N ALL THE BEST!
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU~~~~~
=)
OH YA. TO MY SWEETIE TAKING PSLE TOO ! GOOD LUCK ! ALL THE BEST. YOO CAN DO IT DE! MUACKS. JIAYOUUUUUUUUU~

my prelims finally finish le.
but now gonna face the horrible O lvl le. =(
anyway
my prelim results out looooooo
very bad nors =(

CHINESE - B3
MATHS - F9
COMBINE SCI - F9
COMBINE HUMANS - F9
ENGLISH - B3

ENGLISH GOT TOP IN CLASS! =)))))))
is proves tt i hab made an effort for my prelims ! =)
tts the results of studying for exams. but if i hab studied all year round. i might get higher marks!
it feels good to score well!

hubby say its not worth getting proud of such low marks.
cos i topped by 64 marks nia. =(
my class is not lousy.
we can score if we wan.
its onli tt we are lazy n playful.
SO DUN LOOK DOWN ON US!

for the o lvls !
I MUST BUCK UP LE!
no more playing n playing n playing !
nowadays almost everyday i went home immidieatly after sch.
to study!
i set my aims le!
no more friendship or relationship or family problems gonna affect me for tis 1 whole month!
althought i dun hab much relationship n family problems. =X

19 oct.
4M4 gonna graduate le.
gonna missh all of yoo ya?
WORK HARD , SCORE WELL
AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG !
SHOW THEM TT
4M4 IS CAPABLE OF GOOD RESULTS!
=DDDDDD

went to meet sweetie siusiu at lot 1 during friday.
passed her some nince clothes n fotos.
she took some funny pics of me eating long john.
LOL !
she refuse to send them to me. =(((
gonna smack her DONKEY.
LOL.
*winks*
love her so much can?

i love hubby.
i missh him loads.
his been so busy with work.
he is neglecting me. =(
but im not gonna blame him.
cos i understand its not his fault.
hubby promised me to pei me play during mooncake festival!
hubby says he nvr pei ppl play.
cos he dun lik to but he still promised to pei me.
hubby dotes me ya?
WE SO LOVING <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home