Yuewei's Blog :D

Saturday, May 12, 2007

im like sooooooooooooo despo to go to UK funfair.
who is willing to pei me gooooooo??
HJ says he will feel sick after getting on those dizzy rides,
therefore he rejected playing those crazy rides with me.
instead, he offered to bring me along and let me play while he stand watch.
=.=
defeats the purpose of me asking him to join me.
cos its lik very very long time,
then we can see one of these amazing funfairs in woodlands.
just leave those commonly seen at normal pasa malam-kiddy rides out ok?
=X
hopefully he can pei me get on some thrilling rides !

went boat quay ytd.
our GIRLS NIGHT OUT !
initially, everything was fine.
we went cave, then dream bar.
was playing pool with dearest evan !
won one round lost 2 rounds.
my shoe broke, lost 2 rounds of pool and fell off my chair.
ALL THANKS TO DCJW.
zzzzzz
its lik damn suay la
he came dream bar to find "us"
cos he said he wanna sing song.
once he reached, all those damn suay things happened to me.
its lik 8 zhi bu he.
you mei you ~


hais.
dun say le la.
tonight DXO.
got no mood to play.
just going cos dun wan ps evan and xuan.
weenah not going.


i missh him =(
called him last night, but he didnt ans.
think he was aslp.
but he called back soon afterwards.
chatted awhile.
then went back to slp.
i love yoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home