Yuewei's Blog :D

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i don't know whats going on anymore,
i think i screwed up big time.

to mowx:
to think that i actually believed in yoo.
i refuse to accept what others tell me bout yoo.
i trusted yoo.
but it seems like everything is going the wrong way.
many times i told yoo that me n yoo are for different worlds,
saying that one day yoo ill change yor opinion about me.
one day yoo will see that im not good enough for yoo,
but yoo always denied it, yoo always say im no different.
lies?
i used to think that im very lucky,
with yoo around i feel like im in a real fairytale,
you a prince and i am nothing.
but yoo've never looked down on me. in fact yoo even say yoo liked me.
now, i see clearly.
fairytales really don't exist in reality.
i was just dreaming.
can't blame yoo, im inferior to yoo.
thanks for the memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home