Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Goodbye my love.
don't worry, i'm gonna be fine.
yoo trained me out to be a smarter girl.
i'm not gonna hurt myself, kill myself.
cause yoo dont like it.
yoo told me b4, if i even try slashing my wrist or trying to commit suicide,
yoo will be very mad at me.
so, i've learnt to be a little bit more stronger.
wo hui jian qiang de.
read the comment i wrote for yoo at friendster?
hopefully, yoo'll be happier.
i wish yoo all the best, and we might or we might not.
1 year later yoo said.
anyway, i'm gonna miss yoo alot.
yoor hugs, yoor smile, yoor kisses, yoor jokes, yoor face, yoor sweet nothings.


shit,
i miss my listening ear.
but still glad he is not online now,
he got lessons tomoro, better dont let me see him online.
hahas.
i need to see a doc
in need of sleeping pills. =.=
sooner or later i'm gonna become a panda.
had enough of sleepless nights. =(
but i'm so sick n tired of those dreams i get at night.
and those memories, flashback in my mind.
anyway, i'll survive.

please support me on o7/o7/o7.
=DD
i'll see adriano that night !
hahas. got lots to disturb him on tt night.
might wanna take pic with him.
what can i say ?
he is a superstar yoo know ! in one way or another.

OWE MONEY PAY MONEY !
yoo know who la.
im in need of that money yoo promised to PAY me.
for being so nice and working for ya.


GST increase le.
7%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home