Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, July 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAOTONG - 14 JULY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN - 15 JULY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERALD - 17 JULY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON - 18 JULY

happy birthday to all of them.
=DD


once again,
yuewei is emo-ing.

its been ages since i last met up with my 13one.
i miss evan,
i miss marcus,
i miss vennon,
i miss eric,
i miss jeremy,
i miss fabian.

& its been ages since i last saw my loved ones.
i miss sweetie siuyi,
i miss beloved yen yen,
i miss weenah darling,
i miss adeline dar,
i miss boyboy hongjoo.

HAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
fucktard = fucking retard.(learnt frm kennethCHEW)

i'll be at my hiding place tonight,
hopefully, i can get my hands on some alcohol.
i'll drown myself in tequilaaaaa & my thoughts ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home