Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, July 12, 2007

was reading lixin's n lishan's blog today.
felt like i'm drifting away from them le.
so many things happen yet i don't know anything about it.
tt day at botanic gardens,
i felt so left out. i keep walking alone or sitting quietly at a place watching them.
i dont know why but i really feel very sad.
i miss those days so much.

just now sophia was chatting on msn with me.
bout our pri sch days.
ya. i miss her so much too !
so many things change le.
and we're all grown up le,
or shld i say,
shi wo bian le ?

hais,
i change to the better or worse?
shld be worse bahs?

just wanna say sorry to my dearest dingdong and my dearest loved ones.
evan, weenah, sophia, my brothers and hongjoo too.
my change led to many problems.

fuck shit,
i'm emo-ing again.
i shldn't be. i hate wild thoughts.
HAIS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home