Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, August 23, 2007

suddely overwhelmed by EMO.
that word EMO.
hais.

yeah,
i ain't a perfect girl.
if i have a chance to go batam,
i hope i can stay there awhile longer.
yep, i'm hiding from reality.
i wish to go zouk soon.
drown myself in liquor and loud music.
be crazy on the dance floor.
at least let me be alone for awhile.
wo de xing qing hao luan.
with my best listening ear gone, i guess i'll have to depend on myself.
but yoo always say, "if yoo wanna cry, cry on my shoulder"
and force me to smile.
THANKS !

after reading evan's blog,
just wanna let her know,
look at all those tags at yoor tag board.
yoo're not outcast !
see all those concerned tagging yoo have !
see all those who love yoo so much?
well, i guess i'm the only person who keeps saying batam n club?
they are all right.
i shld stop telling yoo all these.
study well girl.

as for me?
i'll be the hopeless girl.
the bad influence,
the outcast,
the emo freak,
the forgotten one.
as usual.
i'll get used to it yeah.

i don't need hugs,
i dont need kisses,
i don't need a shoulder,
neither do i need any pity from anyone.
im strong, even if i'm not,
i wanan learn it all by myself.
yuewei, yoo'll be a strong girl alright?
loneliness is nothing to me.
i'll see happy faces everywhere.
then i'll be happy too.
i will ?
someone used to say. . . . . . . . . .
i shld erase those memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home