Yuewei's Blog :D

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

venNon baby's rolex on my hands !! he proposed to me lehs. =x
this is better than diamond ring, diamond ring 1 diamond nia, THIS WATCH HAS 12 DIAMONDS !!
chrisERZI drinking absolut 100.
marcus n vennon's absolut 100. BLACK. nice right?
hahas. took for fun.
my grandfather's 7th month dinner table name.
jiahe,evan,xuan,me. point bar !
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY VENNON BABY !!!
love loves!
lol
=x
yeah, i'm in a good mood alright.
=)
feel like uploading pictures.
lol.
long time never edit n upload pictures le,
abit proud of my 'improving' editing skills.
but i'm sure i can do better with adobe photoshop CS
anyone willing to lend it to me?
LOL

actually wanted to meet 13'1 to go town,
but the heavy rain made us delay the time till i only had chance to meet them at cwp,
and after the 7th month jia toh.
sad, i went off to dinner and they went town.
missed out the 13'1 photo-taking session.
felt quite bad about it. =(
after dinner went to vennon baby's house, slack & drink.
funny video must watch!
slept till 7 pm next day and went home.
very happy !!!
don't know why,
mayb i miss hanging out with them too much.
I LOVE 13'1 !!
=DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home