Yuewei's Blog :D

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHARLES !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AARON !

SUPER DUPER BORING DAY.
zzzz.
spend the whole morning n afternoon mapling away.
the stupid maple got bug !
sians,
my eyelids are like gonna fall anytime.

i'm sick n tired of quarrels.
flaring up for no reason, making me very pissed.
emo-ing like a crazy bitch.
just sometimes, things dont always turn out the way i want it to be.
and i just freaking hate the feeling of that.

i wanna block my ears from those nasty words,
slap my mouth for only knowing how to make empty promises and say sorry.
close my eyes from the cruel reality of the world.
things that i cant get off my chest , and its killing me inside.

Thanks to listening ear marcus,
glad that yoo're still there for me =)
Thanks to quan,
a good listening ear and good advice given.

o lvls coming,
super stress.
i must pass WITH GOOD GRADES !


my boy(YewHongJoo),
i'm so sorry.
i know its my fault things turn out like that.
i can't blame anyone else.
and i have never ever blamed yoo for anything before.
all i ask for is yoor understanding and forgiveness.
i know i dont deserve any more chances for yoo to believe me anymore.
but i still wanna let yoo know,
i won't forget and i never will replace yoo.
IMY.ILY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home