Yuewei's Blog :D

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I HAVE TO STOP MAPLING !!
TIME TO STUDY PPL !
dear friends, if yoo see me online maple,
pls pester me to study.
=D

tmr is first paper le.
hyper stress laaaaaaaaaa.
good lucks ALL !









I left my pleaseBURN at lvl 41, 50%







and Left my xHoneyYWx at lvl 21, 10%
LOL!
both noobs. =x
went out with marcus and vennon baby on monday,
went on half heritage tour =)
first met baby at sembawang then went YCK meet marcus.
went town to hunt for lihui's bday present.
marcus finally decided on 2 t-shirts.
i quite like that shop, cute t-shirts and quite cheap too.
met kaisin n her classmate at tangs, went to eat fish soup recommended by KAISIN !
after that went outram cos baby wanted to do his project,
initially, was so excited cos i might be able to get to see some superstars !
but end up who knew music clinic and music story was closed on monday.
might be preparing for their upcoming concert.
marucs n vennon baby bring me to a shop they often go.
ITS DAMN NICE LA.
their clothings look so branded lurs. =D
looked around, set my eyes on some nice ones.
but i told marcus its like, status not there yet.
if my status different i might consider going there to shop.
baby n marcus said there's no such thing as status different.
asked me to try changing to such high class fashion.
HAHAS.
after tt walked to chinatown mrt, pass by chinatown.
got the very heritage feeling.
its like, seeing a different side of our harsh singapore city life.
went vivo to slack n walk walk.
our TERRITORY ! HAHAHAS.
been a long time since i went there with 13"1.
felt so happy, cos the long lost feelings came back again.
i really miss school days. =(
Saw some cute pets, so vennon baby n marcus decided to come my house.
cos marcus tt burden wanted to download psp games, and vennon wanted to play with miny.
around 11 plus they went off.
Althought it was a tiring day, i didn't complain at all.
it all seems so fun even though we didn't do much.
i really miss all of them so much, miss hanging out with 13"1.
YUEWEI SCREAMS : "13"1 I MISS YOO ALL SO MUCH !!"
btw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIHUI - 16 OCT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYLVIA - 17 OCT
HAPPY BIRHTDAY LULU - 18 OCT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIXIN - 19 OCT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK - 20 OCT (DXO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home