Yuewei's Blog :D

Friday, November 09, 2007















Howard the Cutie !


















O LVL's ARE FINALLY OVER FOR ME !
=DD
happy man.
its been a long time since i isolated myself from my blog and maple.



I guess studying for o lvls wasn't that tough either.
spend many nights sleeping around 2am Studying for papers.
I'ma good girl isn't it?
hhahahas.
i think this year i could be able to score well =)
thats cause i put my heart into it, made an effort to do my very Best.
Well, i cant wait to get my results.
can't wait to see the fruits of my labour. =D
YEAH-NESS !



exams ended on 6nov.
went job-hunt on 7nov.
Interview at Salvatore Ferragamo, Hugo Boss.
Still waiting for calls.


went on our 1 day ushering job on 7nov with Evan, Evon, XiaoRui, Xuan & Me !
At Suntec convention hall.
Had loads of fun working with them but damn tiring,
standing almost 10hrs and had less than 15mins lunch.
met a few new ppl.
friendly and nice, look very young but are already 20 and finished NS.
Thanks Desmond for the delicious Hokkien noodles after work. =D
Cabbed home with our tired and breaking legs.
Still waiting for my pay to come.


Plush 8th nov,
finally had time to club of all my stress.
Great party Calvin !
Thanks Ming yang for the dinner.
felt abit sad though.
its a great party but many things happened that they didn't expected.
I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOO GUYS NEXT TIME ALRIGHT !
Juilim, Calvin, Mingyang. =D
Had a Great time partying away with my Clubbing partners BabyGirl evan & Xuan.
Many asking where's our Weenah ? Why our all time clubbing partner seldom see Weenah anymore?
DON'T WORRY ! Weenah is still our all time clubbing partner, but she cut down clubbing le.
saw many familiar faces & some new faces.
Some new birds at clubbing, dancing like idoits.
Saw some girls just simply JUMPING around like kangaroos.(and they call that dancing)
but at the same time, saw a FEW OH-SO-HOT Dancers !
KennethWong's friends.
danced together with them, so friendly & nice.
but the guys are like so damn TIKO.
see the hot girls dancing all wanna squeeze in and dance with them.
=x

Anyway, Saw my Fellow 13"1 at town ytd !
all go town BOJIO US !
hahas.
i damn miss them so much.
chat chat alot with them.
MUST MEET UP SOON OK !
CANNOT BOJIO US !

Loads of stuff happened during my exams week.
-Went Desmond ginna's chalet, some stupid fight happened. (Yuewei injured as usual)
Refuse to discuss further to prevent another quarrel between sisters.
-Mahjong Sessions never failed to De-Stress me from my exam fever.
-Cutting down on underage clubbing soon, FUCK childish ppl who always create problems for us at underage.

More pictures coming up.
EVAN Send me Pics soon ! =D
Thanks boy for massaging my tired feet after work. =D
I MISS MY 13"1.
I MISS MY WEENAH.

AND,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ! LOVES YOO.
I MISS MY BABY BOY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home