Yuewei's Blog :D

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING WEENAH ! - 25Nov
I miss yoo like hell =(

Work Work Work & more Work.
I'm flooded with my busy Schedules.
Busy till i neglected my Dearest blog & friendster.
Friendster flooding with request, messages & comments.
SORRY everyone for the late replies !
Working up to even 5 days a week !
Colleagues are nice =)
Neighbouring Colleagues are friendly too !
Currently Started a few days nia,
Working at Centerpoint & Raffles city shopping center.
Customers are very funny, Some too Proud =(
sales not very good,
But will continue to do well !

Jealous of other brands who have their own counter,
Exsp. Cosmetics,
Super Duper Uper relax man.
Everyday 24hrs making up, Looking into mirrors
And most impotantly, GOOD SALES !
I wanna change job le.
LOL !
Kidding !
Next month will have chance to go Taka.
Which meansssssssss, GOOD SALES !
=DD
Happiness man =)

Standing 8hrs a day,
Its not a easy job eh.
But i'm starting to get used to the different fragrances.
Used to sneeze and mix up the different perfumes during training.
Coffee beans Rocks !
Today a customer tried many perfumes,
but mixed up the blotters,
managed to identify every smell easily =)
"GOOD FOR YOO YUEWEI"
Guess i sort of convinced the guy that i'm aware & confident of my products,
So he bought the perfume.
Was asked if i wanna change job today.
Other companies offered me another job,
But not interested. I'm Loyal to Hugo !
HAHAS !
Had loads of fun working with Evan, Xiaorui & Xuan.
Made new friends and Work was never boring.

Boy is getting sweeter and caring each day.
Met me after work, Massage my tired legs,
Even went to te extend of waking up at 5 to get me breakfast before work.
Sweet isn't it ?
He's the reason i'm getting up on time for work everyday,
and the reason my legs won't ache that much anymore.
MuMuMuMuMuacks !
He's there when i needed a hug when i feel down,
The one i can confide in.
Family problems bringing me down.
I Don't need no more problems,
& I Don't need anyone else anymore.

Tired, Working tomorrow !
Jiayou Yuewei !

Trust me, My life can still go on without yoo.
I don't mind losing a friend, or shld i say,
losing a suitor who doesn't wanna be a friend if not lovers.
I'm being very mean right now.
That because i'm angry, very angry about the things yoo said the things yoo do.
recently yoo changed, even garry changed.
Thanks for the past.
GoodBye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home