Yuewei's Blog :D

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Actually wanted to blog and stuff,
But seems like i'm running outta time.
Gonna go to my Brother Jeremy's bday !
:)))))))))
So can't blog much too.

Spent WHOLEEEEEEE day with Baby :)
Playing maple, watching tv, movies And KFC !
I miss kfc man !
Slacked awhile at 131 with Derick, Lawlen, Nic and his gf, Baby and Me :)
then baby went CWP with Derick and i went home :))

Going to meet 13"1 tonight !
OMG I LOVEEEEEEE THEM TO BITS LA !
Yeah, i miss you guys alright !
Chalet chalet chalet !
Hahas.

Really got to go soon :(
Before i leave i must say,
IT SHOW WAS HELL FUN !
Loved that strong team spirit we had at the HTC booth man.
Shouting like a pasar malam.
Hahas !
Of course our sales was good.
I'm anticipating my commission :x
Saw Fiona aiai Working at the booth right niext to mine !
HAHAS ! so qiao right ! :)))
But only saw her on the first day. :(

Bought myself LG KU990R a.k.a Viewty Baby pink.
And I'm Lovin' It !
5 Mega pixel camera!
After IT Show Apple telecom held a small celebration dinner.
Me and Weenah had a once in a lifetime experience getting on a posh :)
Super duper fun la !
Boss car :)

New girl at Lot1 :)
We're expected to give her training.
But, don't really know how to.
LOLs!
I LOVE MY JOB !

Okay, i gtg !
Let my pictures take overrrrrrrrrrrrr ~

You moved on, but i'm still here :(

Powerhouse last week :)
BABY ! YY
5 mega pixels pictures. LOLS !

Testing testing ~
LG KU990R Baby Pink Y Y Y Y Y Y
This is what happens when we get bored.


IT SHOW !
Weenah using V9 Rose :)))))))

NICE RIGHT
This is my money machine. LOLS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home