Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


I was browsing throught blogs of my secondary school friends just now.
Noticed how their lifes are,
Kinda jealous :/
Felt i was like missing a part of my teenage life.
I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN MY AGE DOES NOW !

:(
Evan lets hurry and go study next year.
It rocks million times more than work.
But i will become a penniless nerd by then :(
How how how?!
Contradicting~
I want to study + I want money = Nightmares

Cracking my brains what i should get for Vennon nnon baby for his upcoming bday ~
:)

Once again,
I'm at home with mc.
Thats sucks.
In addition, Its cramp days.
And the rain is pouring like there's no tomorrow.
And no ones here to sayang me :(
sighs.....................................
I'm here without you baby,
But you're still on my lonely mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home