Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It hurts,
Thank you again.
For making me a fool for the 2nd time.

This time was different, Felt like i was just a victim.
And it cut me like a knife.
Now I'm in this condition, and i've got all the symtoms.
But no matter what, You'll never see me cry.

Don't tell me you're sorry cuz you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show.
You really had me going,
But now it's time to go
Curtains finally closing.
That was quite a show,
Very entertaining .
But it's over now,
Go on and take a bow

And the award for the best liar goes to you !
For making me believe
That you could be faithful to me.
Let's hear your speech

How bout a round of applause?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home