Yuewei's Blog :D

Monday, September 29, 2008

Its chaos inside my heart when you're not by my side.

Evan is sick today :(
Girl get more rest alright.

These 2 days have been going to yishun to accompany Jeremy brother,
His grandmother's funeral.
Sorry Jeremy !
Cheer up alright.

So many things been happening around here in this bad year.
Told you before that this year horses will have bad luck.
Recalling back what happened this year,
Ya indeed this year is not a very good year for me either.
Friends betrayal, Quarrels, Fights, Family.
Ya only my family and sisters/brothers, true friends & baby stood by me all the time.
I am thankful.

26th sept '08
Mummy's bday was havoc man !
Super fun NIGHT at st james.
Happening night,
Thanks Alvin for being so gentlemen :)
My mum had a BLAST !
I BET !
hahahahahas.
Anticipating pictures from her cam !
Send me please mama !
:D

& on the same day,
Happy brithday Sophia Lin !
My childhood bestie !
Till now we're still besties althought we seldom contact !
But i never ever forgot you ok !!!!!!
Happy 18th :)

& Kenneth Chew,
Happy 19th birthday !
If i'm not wrong !
Hahahahahas :)

& Kelvin Ooi Happy 18th !,
stupid secondary friend that shares my mums bday !
Hahahahahahas !
Grow up le la !
Don't keep staying in that olden days.
Face reality man, money and work and studies are more important for your future.
Gangs won't bring you anywhere.

18th sept '08
Happy birthday KangWei !
My first bf.
HAHAHAHHAHAAHA !
I still remember your bday okay !
enjoy your 18th :)

Happy 18th bday to Alinia too !
Have great fun !
I haven't seen you quite a while too huh.

So many sept babies !
I guess thats all i'm sure i didn't miss out anyone huh?

Milk is good for health, calcium+++
Drink more milk, But not from China alright !
They're indirect muderers.


Heavy responsibilities are weighting down on me.
I told myself i can take it. And i will !
Please prove to me what i'm worth.
I hope my shoulders will be able to take the weight.
I'm losing it.
When i cannot take the weith anymore,
Will you be there to let me lean on so that i won't fall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home