Yuewei's Blog :D

Saturday, November 22, 2008


Even Miny dreads the rain 6
Saturday,
I've been playing my facebook since i woke up.
How low life today.
I'm like "Can you believe it ?! I'm at home now !!!"
*SCREAMS*

How is this possible :(
Can someone bring me out?
I'm super duper uper bored =..=
But then again,
This rain is a kill mood.
Hate monsoon periods in SG.
Can i see snow instead of rain?
Wet blanket. (pouts)
I doubt that rain will stop soon, cause it still looks dark cloudy here.
Which means I won't be able to go out anymore.
Pppssssssssttttttttttt~

Anyways,
Happy 21st Birthday John
Happy 21st Birthday Sebas

Happy Birthday Daddy - 9Nov
Happy Birthday 2nd Aunt :) -19Nov
Happy Birthday Weenah Love Y- 25Nov
Happy Birthday WeeChang :D - 27Nov
(i cheated but at least i made effort to rmb)

There,
Pictures meaning = my post is ending here.

Take 1- Dixon cousin frm Aus (smthings wrong with my viewty)
Take 2 = My Viewty is dying soon.
She knows i love her more than zieng loves her. LOLS!
Thats cute Jas (Dex's GF). promise we'll take a better looking one alright :)
Dexter is a noobshit 6 Baby kena stroke 6
Baby gone nuts 6
Simple iloveyou.


I think i've lost my friends. Where are you all now? when i need you girls the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home