Yuewei's Blog :D

Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm busy downloading songs now,
& lovely Weenah's sending me songs.
My playlist is starting to rock again.
:D

Anyway, Valentine's was alright.
I was so pre-occupied with helping others fulfill their V-day.
Everything went on smoothly until
I fell off the ledge.
Cursed ~

So ya, now I've gotten myself a twisted neck, Huge baluku on my head & long scratches on both my arms as Valentine's Day gifts.
& I was alr down with flu, making me sneeze at least 5 times in a row.
The flu's doing it again right now.
(Sneezing!)
How dreadful.
But of course I still felt the love around. grins :)
Thats the magic of V-day, with people you love around you.

I finished Twilight in 4days,
Perfect!
Even better than the film itself.
Starting on New moon now.
More books to come :D

& a few movies I'd like to catch real soon.
  • The curious case of Benjamin Button. (HoneyB promised)
  • Marley & Me.
  • Valkyrie.
  • Watchmen.
Some pictures,
Overdue &
also present.

Thankful to WeiQuan for the best V-day present I could ever get.
Sony DSC-T700 Red.
Thanks a million, I don't know what to say other than thanks.
There's nothing I could do to show enough gratitude towards you. :)



The roses I bought on behalf of bernard. This cost $120!!!
Sentosa 12Feb

Bball! My Team won Ben&Jerrys YYYYY


Twilight YYY
Aunt's new condo!
Love the spacious balcony.
Look like penthouse right?


Thats the view from the balcony.

I forgot when these were taken.


Teehee:D


Goodlucks to honeyB for his exams!
加油! 加油! 加油!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home