Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just updated my mini blogshop :x
Coach cardholder & fossil watch for sale!!
All brand new :D
Support support!

http://v-va-cious.blogspot.com/

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I've started fooling around with my cam alr :D
Went cycling with Weenah & Yona on Monday
Yona is Weenah's pri sch classmate.
Had a thrilling time,
Cos it's been ages since I did healthy stuff.
HA!

Went for interview on Tue
Waited for xuan to knock off since we're at the same location.
& Off to Haji lane for some window shopping.
Suddenly was so enthu to do nails.
Both of us got to Bugis street to hunt for manicure stuff.
Headed home after spending $70 on mani stuff,
& I did xuan's nails.
Cs came over to meet us & Went off to Causeway Point for dinner.
I met HoneyB there with Evan&Nic Xuan&CS.
Went home after 11:30.
Did my own nails :D
NICE?!!!!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!?!?!??

Wed spent at home with HoneyB.
:D

Today I did xuan's nails again,
Beacuse she's a very rough girl & she ruined the nails
I did for her the previous night before, in less than 24Hrs.
=.=
LOLS.
I'm going to do grocery shopping in awhile.
Preparing for tmr's Sentosa trip with my 13"1
AGAIN!
I've been to sentosa like once every week
For 3 weeks alr!!!
Well, 13"1 Likes it best!
To be roasted under the sun with Bikini babes like us!
HAHAHHAHAHA! :D

Taken using my T700.
If you zoom in well enough you can see the super mini tiny words clearly.
CYCLING!
Yona, Weenah, ME


Bikes.


Xuan, aDe dar, ME

Fooling around at cwp.



I made the most horrible baked beans spaggetti for myself.
What to do, thats all we have left at home :(

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Siuyi. said...

omg,
T_T
i dont see any tagboards o:
LOL,
hurhurhurzx,
yah , like finally can see my blog alr lurzx.
yay,
:D

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Yuewei said...

Yeah, I kinda changed the whole concept. its boring meeeeeeeee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home