Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures time! :D
Previously I said I have like millions of pictures to upload,
Now's the time!
Cause I'm free & my roots are growing at home.
& HoneyB's at Clarke Quay interviewing for a new job :D
All the best luck to him!

Almost forgot,
To all my ARIES babies :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIQUAN! - 31Marcho9
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN LOVE ! - 1Aprilo9
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS DIDI! - 3Aprilo9
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLYN COUSSIE! - 7Aprilo9
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENGKIAT KOR - 8Aprilo9
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUEXUAN & MYSELF :D - 9Aprilo9
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAOBEN! - 19Aprilo9


Somethings wrong with blogger,
Can't upload pictures! :(
GOODNESS GRAIOUS!
Anyway, I'm going out to boat quay soon.
Meeting HoneyB :)
So I'll upload the pictures next time.
Blame it on blogger.

Faces of Retrospectual week 3 :D

Our pictures at Boiler entrance!

Keelin & Gino!
WOO!
Gino singing: Always be my baby.
My lovely lazy naughty Miny baby YYY
She jumped up on her own.

Honeyb's Mischevious hyperactive playful Gucci YYY

Her name is GUCCI! cute right!!
2nd half will be posted asap ok?
HAHAS!
Please be understanding as I have school everyday!
AND I STILL Y SCHOOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home