Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today a freaking sad news totally ruined my day,
PATRICK IS LEAVING SG FOR A LONG BREAK,
as requested by the management.
Cause of some stupid loser who is spreading rumours about Patrick.
I hope that loser remains a loser forever.
Like what Patrick told me, He believes in KARMA,
& that guy will gets what he deserves.
I'm so upset now!
Sighs, I swore to Patrick that I will never go to Boiler without him around anymore.
& He told me he'll miss me!
I'll definatly miss him! :(
Please Cheer up Patrick!
And For all Patrick supporters pls support him before he leaves on the 16th May.
:(

School's been fun & busy.
I overslept ytd & missed my Comm skills lesson.
LOL!
I'm catching up with my Principles of accounting & finanace.
I want to do well!
JIAYOU YUEWEI!

& to Weiquan's friends,
Please respect me.
I have my life to live.
Don't expect me to please you.
& don't critisize me, you have no rights.
Whatever happens its between me & him.
So shut your hypocrite mouths.

& to Weiquan, I'll explain what you wanna hear.
But not here, cause I won't let others critisize either.

Okie Dokie,
Pictures Part II
Part III will come soon as I'm having a swimming session with CS & xuan & gang!
:D


Town with my ladies!


Me, Jiahui, Xuan, Weenah

Evan love's bday :D

YYYYYY

Twist Y
1 2 3 4 5
5 4 3 2 1

Rum with coke. NICE~
Drunk chun yang.
bday cake by Phoebe! :D

Wishes!
13"1

She's hugging me cause i saved her frm cake!

Girlssssssss

FINALLY LADIES NIGHT AT POWERHOUSE!

LOVE YOU BABE

Lucky draw for Weenah & Xuan

They won beer!
4 3 2 1
1 2 3 4
Patrick LOVE!
YYYYYYYYY
to be continued with the next post.

& Lastly I wish Garyng174 gets aids soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home