Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Patrick's back in Manila alr! ;(
Sighs, so saddddd!
Boiler is not gonna be fun anymore.
Now that Patrick & Tiny are gone.
Plus the new singers are not that good.
I'm like missing boiler alr!!! :(

But its was a fantastic night at Boiler on Patrick's farewell.
Althought i was feeling a little down but still had loads of fun.
Was sabotaged to the stage!
Hahas!

& YUEWEI'S EXAMS ARE O.V.E.R!!!!!
Want to enjoy my 1 week holidays
but I'm like so bored now, nth to do at all.
Vennon baby & me keep complaining to each other.
We're growing roots at home alr!
Fb is so nice to accompany me all the way
& Remi too! Msn with me all the way. :D

Anyway, I've got an inteview ltr at Heritage Place.
Vennon baby is so keen to get outta the house so he's being so nice accompany me there.
Goodluck!
ARGH! I'm so tempted to go Boiler!
Wed is Gino's bday!! Time to sabo him back!!
But I don't wanna lose my bet! :(((((((

Forget it!
Pictures time, also my favourite!

Aunt's housewarming!

Huge eyes~
Siusiu, Celine Jie & MEMEMEMEMME!BOILER! 16Mayo9
Jessica & Mummy!
I LOVE WAN!
So cute right!
SCREAMSSSSSSS!!! PATRICK :D
Damn i miss him alr.
Sabotaged!
(><)y

Take care!YCome back soon alright!
Boiler's 2 strongest singers. :D


I keep recieveing emails frm fb.
WHO's FLOODING ME?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home