Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

So many stuff I skipped blogging.
I think i can't even remember all the events that took place.
Faintly remember I stopped after evan's bday.
Then next will be my own bday, as usual @ Powerhouse.
Then I think the following events will fall into place as we move along.
Hahahahahaha!
Seriously, I can't recall. :(
Sorry!
I'll blog regularly again okay?

And now I'm having my study week I presume.
Cause next week is my Exam Week!
Good luck to me! Study study study
I REALLLLYYYYYYY WANT TO DO WELLLLLLLL~

HoneyB says: Movies Day is Wed! :D

Now, I'll pass on to my pictures to tell you more about my life now.
^^
Yuewei loves to self-shoot :x

IndoChine
Lycheetini


SCHOOL IS YYYYYY
Presentation day.

Karen & Era cutes!
Hardworking sia JM & Jon


My lovely classmates!
POWERHOUSE / BOILER
I know i look fat here. :(

Zinc & Vennon Baby!
ONE!!! YYY

Guess where this is?
HENDERSON WAVE!



Hey Babes!

Relaxxxxxxx~


Can't see clearly how many hundred meters above see level
Night view of the city.


HAPPY 19TH YUEXUAN & YUEWEI YYYYYY
9th April midnight 12am.

No ordinary love
My girls forever
We've been tgt for 19 yrs alr.
Everyone!
9th April chalet 9pm.
My family :D
My lovelies. LOVE YOU BABES!
Everyone again!
I wish for more wishes!
CHERRY MY FAV!
Previously i mentioned about the M1 roadshow I went to work at.
Here are the pics :)


Hotties!


Well, I guess thats all for now.
I'll post more pictures in my next post, I'm so lazy to do it now.
Plus blogger is damn slow in uploading pictures.
Pisses me off man, I've been uploading pics since 2pm.
& now its like 5:41pm alr. =.=
Anyway, I'm going to study now! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home