Yuewei's Blog :D

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The thing I miss most about, Is waking up next to You.
I got nothing to blog about.
So boringgggggggggggg~
Xuan wish I can help her to blog cause she's so tired & lazy to blog.
& she thinks blogger is giving her attitude problems, cause she's unable to upload photos.

LOL!
I'm literally typing out what Xuan's mubbling beside me.
She's complaining never-ending about her school project & her lousy irritating sarcastic comm skills lecturer.

Actually recalling,
Quite a series of events happened recently.

Friday- DoubleO :D Shiok! Love man! Cause HoneyB's there with me!YYY
Saw a few familiar faces :)

Sunday - Aunt's house failed plan for swim :(
HoneyB came to meet me then Fish & Co with HoneyB's family & Adam!

Monday - PAF paper!
So glad about it! I studied for it & I believe I will get good grades,
Mayb not what I expected but at least a B?
HOPEFULLY!

Tuesday - Forgot what I was doing. =.=

Wednsday - Movie day with HoneyB! Caught X-men: Wolverine's Origins,
Aft that met up with XiangJie & Eric to Brewerks ClarkeQuay.
Roamed around Clarkequay While waiting for HoneyB. Attracted to a perfect
dress that cost $116!!
:( Went home to catch Night in the museum cause HoneyB
said He's never seen that movie before. so next week we'll be catching Night in
the museum 2
!

Today - Went HDB today with daddy early in the morning! Not enough sleep bodoh =.=
Did some paperwork for the house then Macgriddles for me, Big breakfast
for Daddy & Hotcakes for xuan!
Home after consuming my fav breakfast!
I'm finally gonna study for my Comm skills paper! & the paper is tmr. LOLS!
I'm alr in holiday mood. Damn! Finish blogging & I shall go study & Help xuan with
her project she's cracking her head at. & I got feel to L4D mannnnnnn!!! Shall L4D ltr :D

Heard some bad news from Yhj, Hope his mum gets well soon.
& Yhj Cheer up, don't think too much. Everything is gonna work out for you.
Be the strong support for your mum ok? :)

16 May is coming too soon!
Sighs, I'll be so damn heartbroken. :(
Patrick, Goodluck!

Pictures will continue the talk~
Boiler with Mummy!

Swine Flu!
Kidding
Polyclinic visits~

Double protection mask!


Previously mentioned, David Achuleta Meet & greet.


Like little ants.
SO CUTE!
Barrage.


Happiness is like a little child.
Emo Jon dumb.
Lovely,
hello me & aloy.
At Loyang Tua Pek Gong!
my doddles on aloy's car roof.
Study time :(

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Blogger Siuyi. said...

i figured this was the only was to tell you smethng.
LOL,
hehehe,
i blogged a lil special at my old blog la.
just to satisfy my anger and CERTAIN people's wish for me to blog.
LOL.
hahaha,
aiya,
next time see you then talk more about it lor.
so friggin pissed o:
k la, bbbbbbb :3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home