Yuewei's Blog :D

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Amazing.
I just finished uploading pictures on Facebook.
Well, Its been a really happening weekend for me!
I've been having tremendous fun during my study weeks!
Haha!
Double O on wed.
Nights at HoneyB's house watching Boys Over Flowers!
Escape, Ice Age III & BoatQuay on sat.
Brewerkz on Sun with Jeremy, Angela, Eric, Xiangjie & HoneyB.

:D

Ytd was my first paper of the term,
Fundamentals Of Marketing.
Well, I only did last min studying.
Waking up at 11 on that day itself to study for my paper at 3:45pm.
LOL!
I guess i will pass but not with extremely good results.
Everyone keeps telling me Marketing is easy
But I dread having to memorize all the words.
Anyway, I know I'll pass.

Principles Of Business Management on Fri,
Any Tips ppl? HELP!
:(

Last night was also another fruitful night.
Was at Yishun Mac having supper with Evan, Evon, Rui, Net & Xuan
Until a bunch of Full time mothers tried to ruin the night.
But instead they became our entertainment.
LOL!
I don't know where to start & How to elaborate the whole situation.
We just keep having flashbacks of Mr. M Lips' Ru Fuo & a commentsssss.
Inside joke!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHahAHa!
Simply hilarious!
Conclusion,
It's easy to see the difference between ppl who really are educated & care for their future,
& ppl who are childish & ignorant, uneducated. Forever living in their own worlds. I wish they'd grow up really soon or their kids will suffer.
I really sympathize the kids.

P.S: Evan, Evon, Rui, Net, Xuan. I really tried my best, but I think Mr.M Lips is really talented. Hard to imitate his M Lips la! HAHA!

As Usual, Photos!
Escape!

FUN!





HoneyB Y





Hots for Double O

Babes!
My experiments again :D
Mine
Xuan's
Webcam with Miny Baby Y


NERDSSSSSSSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home