Yuewei's Blog :D

Sunday, October 18, 2009




















Back from Genting! Was a wonderful trip.
Yes, It was millions of fun fun fun!
First time going overseas without parents!
I posted a few pics here alr, see more in my Facebook. :D
Holiday at Genting is like living like Kings & Queen!
We ate good food everyday, play every theme park game that was avaliable.
Very very happy to have Dear with me! Y Y Y Y Y
Many happening things I would love to say but we all made a pact.
What happends in Genting stays in Genting :D
Quit smoking looooo :D

Not to mention work at Brani.
Its a very very very relaxing job. I hope I would get more jobs like this.
Super love that job. Easy moneyyyyyyy lol.
Lazy to blog more le. Nights

SLEEP TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home