Yuewei's Blog :D

Monday, October 05, 2009

I just did something I really regretted doing.
I bang-ed my fringe.
I wish it'll grow back now.

This week had been rather hectic.
Its a mess.
Honey & me, We've got no time at all for each other. sucks.
This was what I was worried about.
I've been missing sch a few times just to spend time with him.
We've got some issues on our hands now that worsen this problem.
Party on Fri night at Firefly, Boiler & Club Nana. & I freaking just found out I saved them on my com put it just disappeared. so all in all I lost them. That's so pissing me off right now. I'VE GOT WONDERFUL PICTURES THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!
Photoshoot last night with karenY Chin Fan & Ray. Its was a great learning experience.
Although I must say I did really badly. I didn't know how to pose well & I hate that hair of mine. :( Considering if I wanna go shoot again this sun. Hopefully my fringe grows back.
I was only a little drenched in the rain 2 days ago & now I'm down with flu. Screw you.

That's how messy it is now. FML Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home