Yuewei's Blog :D

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm tired. I'm exteremly fragile now.
Deprivied of amper rest.
I've been out almost 3 nights in a row & I slept less than 5 hrs since ytd.
Its nice to feel this way right now.
I've got too much time according to honey.
I need to waste it, spend it, sleep it away. Thats how.
Wed - Powerhouse
Thurs - Lunar/Assignment
Fri - Slept at 8am woke up at 11am.
Out the whole day till now I'm finally home sweet home.

I'm very excited for next sat 31Oct!
Halloween halloween! I'll be down at St James as usual!
I did a little bit of shopping today for my halloween outfit!
:D :D :D

I want to work, I want to earn money
I don't want to be a burden to anyone anymore.
I don't need to be one. I can support myself.
Le Monde here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home